City of Broken Bow
Public Works Authority
Kulli Chito Environmental Authority

Application For Rezoning or Variance

  1. All blanks must be filled in.
  2. Application must be accompanied by a $200.00 fee which covers public hearings and zoning clearance permit. Mailing and Advertising fees will also be charge.
  3. Application is responsible for obtaining correct property owners and their addresses within a 300 ft. radius of property to be rezoned. Failure to furnish all names and addresses will void this application and all expenses incurred to this point are non-refundable.
Drop files here or
Max. file size: 32 MB.
    Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 32 MB.

      This application is for zoning



      MM slash DD slash YYYY
      MM slash DD slash YYYY

      210 N. Broadway Street • Broken Bow, OK 74728

      Phone: (580) 584-3407 • (580) 584-2282 • (580) 584-2885 • Fax: (580) 584-6898

      TDD 800-722-0353 • TTY 800-522-8506/voice or 711 • Web:

      The City of Broken Bow is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.

      In accordance with Federal law and the U. S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.  (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)  To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S. W. Washington, D. C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD)