City of Broken Bow
Public Works Authority
Kulli Chito Environmental Authority

Application for Specific Use Permit

  • All items must be completed.
  • Applications must include a $250 fee which covers public hearings and administrative fees including mailings and advertisements.
  • Applicant is responsible for obtaining all supporting documentation required by the application referenced in the attached Ordinance No. 405, including obtaining a certified copy from the tax assessor’s office of the property owners and their addresses within a 300 ft radius of the property in the application. Failure to furnish required supporting documentation will void this application and all expenses incurred to this point are non-refundable.
  • Applicant must include proof of ownership of the property by providing a copy of the deed or tax documentation with proof of ownership.
  • If the applicant is not the legal owner of the property, applicant must provide a notarized statement from the legal owner stating they are duly authorized to apply for the specific use permit.

List of all property owners and addresses within 300 ft of the property requested for the specific use permit. Must be certified from the McCurtain County Tax Assessor’s Office (Attach on an additional sheet)
Provide a site plan of the proposed area showing the location of buildings, parking and other pertinent data concerning the operation of the proposed use.

Drop files here or
Max. file size: 32 MB.
    MM slash DD slash YYYY

    210 N. Broadway Street • Broken Bow, OK 74728

    Phone: (580) 584-3407 • (580) 584-2282 • (580) 584-2885 • Fax: (580) 584-6898

    TDD 800-722-0353 • TTY 800-522-8506/voice or 711 • Web:

    The City of Broken Bow is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.

    In accordance with Federal law and the U. S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.  (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)  To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S. W. Washington, D. C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD)